Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God

Before I move on I must say just a few words about "baptism" and "LORD", first of “baptism,” as they apply to what is said here. It is this, baptism simply means to surround a thing, with and by something else such as time or SPIRIT, such as air/breath. This can also be something else such as water, for Spirit is both as they are fluid, which are both without and within at the same moment of time. In the process of mans loosing contact, communion and connection with his Father God, as a Spiritual Force within him and His kingdom. This force was changed to the force of corruption and decay, the kingdom of the world, in death and darkness of sin. Which by the way man was to govern or be a warden over. Man also lost God's Love by the replacement with self love and exultation of the same, in the self-sufficiency and evil characteristics of Satan's own nature. 

In God's plan of Salvation these things are changed by Him to our reflecting those which man had in his first and second birthing (in the image and likeness), those being of Christ's Character. Christ's character consists of these things, Love, Truth, Grace, Life, Light and Faith. His personality consists of these things, Just Judgment, Joy, Peace, Rest, Ancient of Days, Law, the supplier of our need and needs, Sovereignty over all things, these both are but only a short list as they apply to Christ Jesus, Elohim. For me this is where the church, as known today has failed because man in his fallen humanity of nature resists God and loves being of the darkness that now fills his soul (this is known as Religion because religion resists God through fornication and idolatry), more on this as we move along.

The word "LORD" in ancient Hebrew is Yehovah and often was seen as YHWH which simply means, thy (my) husband and (my) Master meaning to rule as sovereign, controller, owner and the name Adonai is parallel to it. Both of these names were hidden in one name, “God”, by the Hebrew scholars. Jesus reestablished God as “Father of spirits” to His disciples and this one act was what caused Him to loose standing among the Religious scholastic men of His day, just as written of Him in the ancient writings. After His vicarious death and after His first ascension and return taught His disciples by opening up the scriptures which spoke of Him more fully*, as seen in Luke 24:25-27 and John 20:30-31. With each passing generation of man He does it all over again with those who choose to be receptive and believe Him in progressive revelation as seen and revealed in this saying, “the I AM that I AM” of Exodus 3:14, upon this He is about building both a Church, the Body of His Family, as Father. There are many who just want to keep all things simple or simplistic but me I want to share what He has opened up to me because He told my wife, myself and a friend that He would train us within our own four walls, back in the spring of 1985. He later told us, my wife and I, that I would be able to put the scriptures together, just how this was to come about I was not told and I left it at that. What I mean, I did not question it, I just left it alone. It has to be Him and not me because He is my sufficiency in all things great and small.
To keep the flow moving on smoothly I did not break up the thought as is my usual habit and so here is the explanation of the * mark. In John 20:20, 16:22, 21:1, 14, and this is spoken of by Isaiah where he states this in 25:89; “He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the LORD has spoken. It shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for Him, and He will save (Redeem) us: this is the LORD; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.”

Before moving into the warnings and to help in making sense of them, the Lord last night or early this morning showed me more on the meaning of the word “heel” as found in scripture and only understand by revelation of Him. The first is in Gen. 3:15 which states this: “I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed (those who walk in darkness and lawlessness) and her seed (the promised rebirth of mans soul and spirit through); it (He) shall bruise your head (the worlds Governments and Religions as they are seizers and restrainers causing divisions and strife), and you shall bruise His heel (Jesus defeated Israel's false Religion and indeed mans governments and religion's, sin and death in His vicarious death).”


Then next one is found says this, still in Genesis now in 25:21-26.   

No comments: